
We had such a busy Holiday season. We left on a Friday night-which was totally my idea and it was such a bad idea. Chase cried for 3 1/2 hours straight and the ride was 6 hours. We didn't know what to do but one thing we did know that we would never leave that late again. Chase obviously did not like that dark. Once we got to my parents house we had a blast. My mom threw a Christmas party and invited everyone..some people I didn't even know but we has so much fun. We went on a hay ride, hit a pinata and saw Santa all in one night! Santa stopped by and he looked very familiar! (it was Lee)! He did such a great job, I was so proud of my man in Red! Chase wasn't so sure about Santa but it was so sweet!
On Christmas eve we went to my Aunts house and had a dinner. We then as a whole family to see Christmas lights. It was so huge this year. They have tractors that pull your through tons of acres of land filled with lights! It was beautiful! Then we went back home and all the adults opened gifts. We figured that Chase would take plenty of time the next morning and he did. When we got up the next morning, Chase couldn't believe his eyes! Santa had came and must have left his whole sleigh. Chase really did get into it which was hard to believe because he is so little but he loved it!! After all the Christmas presents were opened, we headed off to Great Grandmas house! Again Santa stopped by there too. We opened more gifts and had a wonderful breakfast! Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Fandels.
Once we arrived there we had a entourage of Fandels fall out of the house! They all flocked to Chase of course! We waited on Uncle Ryan and Aunt Stacie to get there and we opened more gifts. Grandma Sue says that he is "loved", I like to use the word spoiled! We had such a great time there. Grandpas house was covered in lights and he went shopping after Christmas for more-not sure where he will put them all next year-Grandma says she needs a smaller house. I think the house will depend on how many Christmas lights the roof can hold!
I ended up going snow skiing with Ryan and Stacie and had such a good time. I fell a couple of times and about died only once but Stacie was always at my side. I am hooked now!
I couldn't have asked for a better first Christmas as a family, granted it was hectic and busy but it was sooo worth it! I would do it all over again but we would make sure that we travel during the day. It was priceless!
On Christmas eve we went to my Aunts house and had a dinner. We then as a whole family to see Christmas lights. It was so huge this year. They have tractors that pull your through tons of acres of land filled with lights! It was beautiful! Then we went back home and all the adults opened gifts. We figured that Chase would take plenty of time the next morning and he did. When we got up the next morning, Chase couldn't believe his eyes! Santa had came and must have left his whole sleigh. Chase really did get into it which was hard to believe because he is so little but he loved it!! After all the Christmas presents were opened, we headed off to Great Grandmas house! Again Santa stopped by there too. We opened more gifts and had a wonderful breakfast! Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Fandels.
Once we arrived there we had a entourage of Fandels fall out of the house! They all flocked to Chase of course! We waited on Uncle Ryan and Aunt Stacie to get there and we opened more gifts. Grandma Sue says that he is "loved", I like to use the word spoiled! We had such a great time there. Grandpas house was covered in lights and he went shopping after Christmas for more-not sure where he will put them all next year-Grandma says she needs a smaller house. I think the house will depend on how many Christmas lights the roof can hold!
I ended up going snow skiing with Ryan and Stacie and had such a good time. I fell a couple of times and about died only once but Stacie was always at my side. I am hooked now!
I couldn't have asked for a better first Christmas as a family, granted it was hectic and busy but it was sooo worth it! I would do it all over again but we would make sure that we travel during the day. It was priceless!

1 comments:
I want to see some picutres of SANTA!!!
Post a Comment