? ??????????????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (18 Ratings)??98 Grabs Today. 16700 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Burn? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (55 Ratings)??93 Grabs Today. 21841 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chase is WALKING!!




I was down stairs making some treats to take this weekend to go to Gatlinburg and I hear Lee yell that Chase is walking. He has already been taking a few steps but this time it was more. I ran upstairs and Chase started walking back and forth from me to Lee. He was taking 7 or 8 steps to and from. He is just growing so fast. Of course I teared up. I can't believe that he is already trying to walk. So now I am going to really going to be "chasing" Chase..

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so great!

Brandon & Natalie said...

Oh no, don't say that!!!! That means that there is the possibility that Claire will be doing that soon too! She's already pulling herself up and standing up on things. She's only been crawling for 3 1/2 weeks! I told Brandon that she's going to be walking by 10 months hoping I'd be wrong. Have fun Chasing Chase. Congratulations, Chase!