? ??????????????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (18 Ratings)??98 Grabs Today. 16700 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Blue Burn? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (55 Ratings)??93 Grabs Today. 21841 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Chase is 7 months.. I can't believe it!











My little boy is growing up so fast. He needs to slow down just a little. My husband keeps saying he can't wait till he can throw a baseball and I want him to just stay a baby! He is crawling everywhere and is pulling up on things and standing. We are still waiting on him to say mama or dada. He just likes to scream right now.
I have started going to some mommy groups. I meet up with other stay at home moms and we go different places. We will go to the park, Barnes and Nobles for story time, McDonald's for just a coffee... we just hang out and let the kids play together. Its so nice to get out of the house and meet new people. I am really starting to enjoy myself. Finally. It was really hard to be a stay at home mom so far from my family and friends but it is getting much easier now.
Lee is doing really well. We got tickets to go watch Florida State play.. so he is so happy. He also got a new grill. He says he can now call himself a man. Finally!!
These are some of Chases 6 month pictures that we had taken. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the picture of Chase in the wagon. We have to get the boys together so they can play. Austin is tired of going on wagon rides with his monkey (see our wagon pics). Also, you better not be replacing me or cheating on me with all these stay a home moms. Miss ya!